Monday, November 01, 2004

WMSE

Having been a member of a college radio station back in the day, I know first-hand the joys of discovery. It was in college that I was introduced to every form of music invented by man and machine. Many of them became embedded in my heart and soul. They have stayed with me to this day. Alas, some have also disappeared, i.e. thrash metal.

Through it all, college radio remains one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. To this day, I maintain many of the friendships that I forged, although we are spread far and wide.

Recently, I came across WMSE on the internet. WMSE is located at the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE). It provides an eclectic mix of genres such as Jazz, Alternative Rock, World and more. I was extremely impressed with the variety of music, the professionalism of the DJs, and the clear streaming I received off the internet.

Check this station out and provide us with feedback.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home