Saturday, August 20, 2005

I was gone, but now I'm back!!!

Hi everyone:

Some (and I mean "some") may have been wondering what happened to me. As a school teacher, the summer should have the time for me to put this blog into high gear. Unfortunately, that was not the case, but with good reason. In fact, I consider it the best of reasons.

I got married. On July 23rd, my fiance and I made it official in front of 175 of our closest friends. The day was gorgeous and the ceremony, as well as the subsequent BBQ/picnic/reception, were equally as spectacular. My wife's name is Deborah and she makes my life complete. I am extremely blessed to have this woman in my life. I have, and will, cherish every moment.

So as you can imagine, my life was a whirlwind of planning, spending and celebrating. Now, that part is over, and we can get back to the business of music. Thank you to everyone for your patience. I hope you will continue to enjoy reading "The Great Beyond" as well as posting you comments.

Respectfully,

Sal Treppiedi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad your back I missed you! Pao

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sal - Mick, Tip and I congratulate you on your hook-up!
All three of our mates are New Mexicans. Small world.

Very best.
Joey Alkes
of DJ Monkey

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home